Sincronos.net Forums

Sincronos.net Forums

Nothing is permanent, everything is constant.

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:03 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Asshole in Las Vegas murders 58, injures 500+
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:21 pm 
Site Admin

So last night in Las Vegas, a worthless piece of shit by the name of Stephen Craig Paddock, of Mesquite, Nevada got himself set up on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel, and proceeded to turn the city into his own private artillery range.

This bastard killed 58 people before finally turning his weapon on the target he should have started with (himself), and over 500 others were hospitalized.

The motive for the massacre so far remains unclear, but it's only been a few hours. ISIS has already jumped up to claim responsibility, but it's way too early to know if there's actually anything to that, or if they're just being their usual jackass selves.

Good God.

Post subject: Re: Asshole in Las Vegas murders 58, injures 500+
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:11 pm 
Site Admin

This incident is now being characterized as the worst mass-murder in the U.S. since 9/11/2001, and the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history.

As for the motivations of the waste of oxygen who carried out the deed, those still remain unclear, but apparently he was a wealthy real-estate investor who had a significant gambling habit, so perhaps that played into it in some bizarre way...who the hell knows, at this point.

Post subject: Re: Asshole in Las Vegas murders 58, injures 500+
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:17 am 

ISIL had nothing to do with it. It was just some random cranky grandpa who got pissed that he never won the jackpot, and then decided to kill tons of people so that everyone could forget how much of a pathetic loser he was. I'd say let him die unnamed and forgotten, but the media frenzy and the fact that this is the deadliest ever mass-shooting makes that impossible. :x

I've made my views clear on what needs to be done to prevent this from ever happening again, so I won't repeat myself. Just be aware though, that the way America has handled mass shootings up to now has done absolutely nothing to stop them from happening. Just putting that fact out there. Not that I expect any change coming from this either, no matter how high the human cost grows, because I fully expect America to sit on its ass and do nothing as it has always done.